EK2 Juncker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Juncker?

Hello, friends! Not an expert on crosses. I saw this EK2. Does it relate to Juncker?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bek; 08-11-2020, 01:34 AM.

IMO the cross original (H&S) ,but the mm NO

Comment

Hammer & Sohne (=55) but these signatures on the large ring (ribbon ring) in these photos cannot be assessed (looks strange).

Regards
      Jarek

Comment

Thank you very much!!!!

Comment

Original cross that is pimped up with a bogus L/12 mark and so devalued.

Jelle

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Bek, definitely it's genuine EK2 with fake Junker LDO mark in order to hence value. I have never seen Junker LDO mark on the ring. And the EK2 without typical characteristics of Junker.

Jianan

Comment

Originally posted by hades2004 View Post
                Hi Bek, definitely it's genuine EK2 with fake Junker LDO mark in order to hence value. I have never seen Junker LDO mark on the ring. And the EK2 without typical characteristics of Junker.

Jianan
                There are original Juncker crosses signed "L/12" on ring, but they are extremely rare and very often forged

Regards
                Jarek

Comment

Thank you all for your answers!

Comment

Originally posted by boch_62 View Post

There are original Juncker crosses signed "L/12" on ring, but they are extremely rare and very often forged

Regards
                    Jarek
                    Hi Jarek, I have never seen it like that. Do you have any pictures to show that please? Many thanks

Jianan

Comment

There have been several important discussions in this forum on this topic. Below is an example of a Juncker cross signed on the ring.
                      But there were also numerous original Juncker crosses signed L/12 after the war.

Regards
                      Jarek
                      Attached Files

Comment

it looks like Juncker, I think they are related

eggy car

Comment

Juncker produced a significant number of Iron Crosses, including the EK2. Their crosses are highly sought after by collectors due to their craftsmanship and quality.

Comment

Advanced technology is applied to reduce Geometry Dash the risk of fire and accidents in the kitchen. Alarm system and auto power off help prevent dangerous situation.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X