The Spange for the Iron Cross 2. Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spange for the Iron Cross 2. Class

The book is finished, the proofreading by George Stimson done. It will go to print in the next couple of days with the goal of having the books by mid-September. I am very proud that with this book I have concluded my extensive look on the Order of the Iron Cross. Together with my esteemed colleague George Stimson The Iron Cross 1. Class (and Spangen), with Mario Alt The Iron Cross 2. Class, with The Knights Cross of the Iron Cross, and now with The Spange for the Iron Cross 2.Class the medals of highest military order of the Third Reich have been discussed in up to now never done depth and on nearly 2,000 pages. I hope, together with my co-authors, that this work will continue to help and guide old and new collectors now and in the future.
    The Spange book has 260 pages and a lot of never published information and connections between the early makers.
    Attached Files
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Very Nice, Looking forward to getting a copy when they are ready for sale.
    Cheers
    Steve Mezey

Comment

More info about how to order would great

Comment

Great News

Andy

Comment

Well done Dietrich

Regards, Wim
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Waiting for a copy also. Can we pre-order? Jim

Comment

Congratulations, Dietrich!!

Comment

always top shelf work - so I certainly look forward to getting my copy! Dan

Comment

Dietrich, I was hoping you would start working back through to 1813. . You along with your colleagues have put together a wonderful study of the Iron Cross that no doubt will serve as the essential reference for years to come. I appreciate the dedication to getting it right.
                  Thank you,
                  Kirby

Comment

Thank you so much Dietrich and all of your colleagues. I definitely hope to get a copy before they sell out. Though my EK2 Spangen collection is small (pun intended), I will definitely enjoy the opportunity to learn more about them and identify the various types.
                    Dale

Comment

The regular book can now be pre-ordered here:https://bdpublish.com/epages/4d7f657...ucts/BD-BR-024 and the limited Leather edition here:https://bdpublish.com/epages/4d7f657...ucts/BD-BL-024

The pdf has been approved and the book is in print. If everything goes as panned we ill receive the books by mid-September and will ship shortly after that date.
                      B&D PUBLISHING
                      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Awesome news! - I look forward to reading it! Dan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X