EK2 Juncker (?) for identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Juncker (?) for identification

I am reading the new EK2 book by Dietrich and am trying to identify a few crosses that should be Junckers. Many thanks for your help.

The 1st cross is in my opinion a crunch bead (3 flaw) Juncker frame with teardrop 9 core aka "Full Juncker" Would you agree?

EK21.jpg
    EK22.jpg

About the 2nd cross I'm having doubts. I think it is also a crunch bead (3 flaw) frame, but I cannot identify the core as a WFS or Teardrop 9 or W&L or common L/12 core. Any expert opinion?

EK11.jpg
    EK12.jpg

A third cross has IMO a "W&L" core, but has it a crunch bead or a "W&L" frame? Thanks for your advice.

EK31.jpg
    EK32.jpg

Comment

the second cross the pictures ,not the best ,because not saw the details,the third a full W&L with hand frostig pattern

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
        the second cross the pictures ,not the best ,because not saw the details,the third a full W&L with hand frostig pattern
        Many thanks Sanya!

You're correct that the pictures are too blurry in places. I'll try to obtain better pictures for the second one.

So you agree that the first one is a "Full Juncker" with crunch bead frame and teardrop 9 core (page 122-124 of Dietrich's book)?
        And that the third one is a Juncker EK2 with "W&L" frame and "W&L" core (page 125-128 of Dietrich's book)?

Comment

I would say all 3 have a 3 flaw frame .
          #1 is a full Juncker
          2 and 3 seam to be the same

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
            I would say all 3 have a 3 flaw frame .
            #1 is a full Juncker
            2 and 3 seam to be the same

Do you think 2 and 3 both have a "W&L" core?

Comment

3 - I would say does ... 2 - not sure from that picture .

Douglas

Comment

Thanks Douglas & Jarek, this means that I can recognise a Juncker EK2 with Dietrich's book in hand if the pictures aren't too bad ...
                (and someone tells me who the manufacturer is ... so much to learn ...)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X