Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 Spange 1st Style for Review

Greetings All,

I'd like some opinions on this EK1 Repetition Spange w/ Scalloped Date Bar. These are old images, so they may be grainy. I'm pretty sure the Spange is 'good', and I'm pretty sure I know the maker, but would like confirmation.

Thanks for your Time,
    Mark

spange o (2).jpg

spange r (2).jpg

"You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

I'm not an expert at all on these but to me, it looks like a good Juncker.

Comment

Originally posted by gregM View Post
      I'm not an expert at all on these but to me, it looks like a good Juncker.
      To me as well, Greg. The hardware, and the semi-crude finishing Juncker is noted for, all look good. I like it. Lets's see what Jim says about it.

Robert

Comment

Hello Greg & Robert,

Thanks for your replies. I also believe it is a 1st Style Juncker. Many moons ago, I posted these images showing an L/12 marked 2nd Style Spange side-by-side with this unmarked 1st Style. The similarities, to me, are pretty conclusive, and we have 'a match'. The hinge and pin are exactly the same. The catches are different; the 1st Style uses flat bar stock, while the 2nd Style uses round bar stock. If you look closely at the 1st Style's eagle's head, it looks like it is just slightly tilted up.

Regards,
        Mark

spange o.jpg
        spange r.jpg
        "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X