Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 1957er

Hello!
    This my new EK1. What you think about pins this Cross?

Reverse

Comment

Hi Philips ,

Niice cross with burnished edges and frosted ribbing , Looks like the pin and hinge have been replaced but still a nice early EK1 .

Comment

This pin version is impossible? The hinge not look like replaced - maybe only pin.

Comment

Yes the hook is original to the badge , maybe the wearer broke the pin and had to have the pin & hinge replaced at a jewellers .

Comment

Hi Philips,

I agree with Grant, the hingeblock and the catch are original (actually looks like a Deumer to me) but the pin MAY be a replacement. It is possible that it is actually original to the cross, if it was some sort of transitional piece. The pin looks like an earlier 57er pin arrangement. If they had run out of WW2 "coke-bottle" pin stock, but had crosses already made up with hinges and catches, then this early 57er pin is what would have been used imo.

Regards
            Mike K
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Hi

Very nice ................where did u get it from and how much is tht??

Comment

Originally posted by bf109e4
                Very nice ................where did u get it from and how much is tht??
                1. E-stand on this site - 50-60 euro
                2. Ebay.de - 20-100 euro

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X