Ek-1 Opinions Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek-1 Opinions Wanted

Non Marked Item,pin Is Non-magnetic And About Half The Size Of Reg.ones. Thanks For Any Help
    Attached Files

Back

Originally posted by RON INGRAM
    Non Marked Item,pin Is Non-magnetic And About Half The Size Of Reg.ones. Thanks For Any Help
    Attached Files

Comment

you say 1/2 the size? Got measurements?

Could you take a brighter pic of reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by ron Ingram
        this Is A Little Better Scan Of The Pin
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by h009291

you say 1/2 the size? Got measurements?

Could you take a brighter pic of reverse?
          I GUESS HALF WAS A LITTLE BIT MUCH,THE PIN IS 3 MM AT THE LARGEST AREA AND 2 MM AT THE HINGE ASSEMBLY

Comment

I GUESS HALF WAS A LITTLE BIT MUCH,THE PIN IS 3 MM AT THE LARGEST AREA AND 2 MM AT THE HINGE ASSEMBLY
            Ohh .. you meant the "pin" was 1/2 the size (as in width) than regular pins?

Is there a baseplate under the hinge?

I'd really love to say it's good .. but the pictures are really too dark to give a definite Although there are some "good" things I see in a round 3 EK1.

Comment

Ohh .. you meant the "pin" was 1/2 the size (as in width) than regular pins?

Is there a baseplate under the hinge?

I'd really love to say it's good .. but the pictures are really too dark to give a definite Although there are some "good" things I see in a round 3 EK1.
              SORRY FOR PICTURES,THE CROSS IS ALMOST BLACK ,THERE IS A BASE PLATE
              Attached Files

Comment

Ek-1

Well I'll Try One More Picture
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ron,

The images are not great unfortunately but I can see enough to say that it's not an obvious repro - in fact I like what I can see. It is probably a genuine example of a desirable (and these days obsenely overpriced) 1939EK1 variant. If you want a definitive answer, you may have to borrow a digital camera and load some good images.

Regards
                  Mike K
                  Regards
                  Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K
                    It is probably a genuine example of a desirable (and these days obsenely overpriced) 1939EK1 variant. Regards
                    Mike K
                    Like Mike says, if real, these type have been selling upwards of 1500-1600 US dollars on some dealer sites Well worth getting some decent pics and check it out 100%

Comment

Like Mike says, if real, these type have been selling upwards of 1500-1600 US dollars on some dealer sites Well worth getting some decent pics and check it out 100%
                      wow! I think I'll start slipping round '3' EK2 cores into unmarked EK1s, and plan my retirement
                      regards
                      jon

(I'm joking btw!)

Comment

Well IMO i dont like what i see, wy is front pic´s ok but not backside pic´s? I dont like the look off the rim on the front, i can be wrong but
                        Mikael

Comment

Opinions

I Can Appreciate Your Opinion,but In Around About Way,say That The Pictures Are Deliberately Altered,well Thats Just Not True.i Am New To Forum And I Can See Right Now,that If Not A Exspert With A Camera Or Scanner,such As You I Guess,us New Guys Might As Well Just Look And Be Non Participates In These Forums.

Comment

I Can Appreciate Your Opinion,but In Around About Way,say That The Pictures Are Deliberately Altered,well Thats Just Not True.i Am New To Forum And I Can See Right Now,that If Not A Exspert With A Camera Or Scanner,such As You I Guess,us New Guys Might As Well Just Look And Be Non Participates In These Forums.
                            Ron,

Mikael is a good guy with lots of knowledge. I don't believe he knew it was your pictures. I was going to jump in and explain, but you beat me to the punch.

Don't take it as a slap. Many here dont have any means of displaying pictures. AND some (like me) are terrible at taking them even if we can.

You must accept the fact that we have seen so many pictures (like on e-bay) that are taken badly (on purpose) to deceive or fool others into purchasing or hiding some problems with their medals.

Please don't take this as a question of your integrity. In this instance just a case of misunderstanding

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X