ek1st advice/help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ek1st advice/help?

right my problem is i have a very very strange ek 1st,strange cos its made of solid silver but has a brass pin with 595 on it,now until i can get pictures of it i dont know if its real but what i was wondering was is should i clean the tarnish off of it cos its got a fair bit of trnish on it,now normaly i wouldnt touch a peice but now im just wondering if i should clean it for the heck of it?
    cheers guys

595 is not any Third Reich manfacture's mark. Reminds me of the 333, 666, 999 fakes. Can you provide us with some pictures?

Regards
    Dez

Comment

Sounds more like a Gold stamp. Usually the typical Gold mark is 585 rather than 595, but if it is on a yellow coloured metal a gold stamp would be the first thing to come to mind. Can't imagine why there would ever be a gold pin on an EK however, unless it is a replacement which has been taken from something else. Sounds very strange Can you post some images when you get them?

Comment

il do may best to get pictures so bare with me but il have to email them to you cos i cant post pictures!!!
        cheers!! oh by the way even if it is fake which it could well be it IS solid silver so either way its cool oh and when i got it it didnt have any black centre so i painted it on cos i figured its in bits any way so it wont matter either way!!(but i can get the paint off if i want!)
        cheers

Comment

*shudders*

Well if you like you can email me your pics paddy, at
          spree@tasmail.com

Regards
          Dez

Comment

right il try and get some pictures tomorow and il email them as soon as i can cheers guys!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X