My new cased KVK 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new cased KVK 1

Straight out of Germany, from a grandson. Original owner served in Finland. Unfortunately had to split the group with another guy, but I got this - and a few other items - for the princely sum of 150 euro plus postage.

First off, cross in case
    Last edited by hankmeister; 02-15-2006, 03:12 PM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

top of the case
    Last edited by hankmeister; 02-15-2006, 03:12 PM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Reverse

Comment

Lower catch

Comment

Oh, did I forget to mention the box?

Comment

Very nice.
            -Calvin Hall, repressed Appalachian American.

Desperately seeking a Juncker Knights Cross ribbon loop and well used Knights Cross ribbon!!!

Comment

And just for the heck of it, here's the whole of what I got. For 100 euro, my buddy got a KVK 1 (no case), packeted ostmedal, couple of the Finnish Ribbons, a Heeressportabzeichen, some shoulder boards, a dagger sash, and I forget what else, couple of other items.

Not a bad day of shopping...

Comment

That's a beauty KVK 1 mate ... nice frosting by the looks

P.S. ... you have an unmarked "43" cross Does the box have a maker name on the side?

Comment

No, unfortunately nothing on the box (see packets forum). I was almost disappointed with this cross, because my only other cased KVK 1 is also an unmarked 43, and it's also in the exact same condition. But the cardboard case makes the difference, so I'll probably keep both.

Comment

Nice cross and nice frosting on it, congrats

Best regards,
                    Flemming

Comment

Very nice looking cross! Congratulations!

Comment

very nice items

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X