Rk57?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rk57?

A RK57 stamped with the 800 silver sign on the backside of the lower wing, even though the core is said to be non magnetic. <O</O

Does this sound genuine to you? If it is no copy, I would like to know what company produced this type and if it would be considered an old or early version. Any comment will be very appreciated.<O</O

Thanks

Originally posted by alika888
    A RK57 stamped with the 800 silver sign on the backside of the lower wing, even though the core is said to be non magnetic. <O</O

Does this sound genuine to you? If it is no copy, I would like to know what company produced this type and if it would be considered an old or early version. Any comment will be very appreciated.<O</O

Thanks
    Kai Winkler had one on sale just like you mention. Wasn't you that bought it was it?

That cross was ok.

Comment

Be careful. Lately there has been alot of these 800 marked ones, which are low quality one piece construction.

Comment

There were original late production RK,s that had the 800 stamp at the top bottom and i,ve even seen one original stamped at the bottom front frame !

But as Henri states their are some 1 piece one,s and bad fakes now with the 800 stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by h009291
          Kai Winkler had one on sale just like you mention. Wasn't you that bought it was it?

That cross was ok.
          Actually that was me that bought it. I tried to get the basic one from Huss, but I guess I missed it by a nanosecond.

It is a three piece, but the core is non-magnetic. Hope I didn't make a boo boo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X