No announcement yet.

need fast answer!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too bad Latvia got such a bad rap, and it's all from eBay. Even though the worst sellers of fakes have "Latvia" on their ebay location, Latvia and most Latvians don't deserve the criticism. The way I understand it, some of these sellers are actually Americans and/or Russians. These guys now have shill accounts with false locations (s.c, CA, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Netherlands) selling and bidding on the fakes. So many people won't buy "Latvian" that they've been forced to hide.

Too bad. The Latvian immigrants I know are a great bunch of hard working and fun loving people and have a great culture. I've been to a few Latvian weddings and a good friend of mine in school was a Latvian immigrant whose father was in the Legion. There are also some very talented and successful jewelers in Latvia. IF the fake medlas are made there, you've got to give them credit for craftsmanship, even thought the sellers on eBay selling them as original are crooks taking advantage of our own greed and impatience. (The politically incorrect way to say we are always on the lookout for a bargain and will bid before we research.)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X