• Time
  • Show
Clear All

need fast answer!!!!

is this a real or a fake?

http://images.tradera.com/645/14207645_1.jpg

Originally posted by vinter98
    "MORE THAN LIKELY EASTERN EUROPEAN" ( ) Fake
    Last edited by h009291; 05-15-2005, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Crap.

Cheers.
      Peter

Comment

thanks for your help guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by h009291
          Latvian Fake
          thanks for your answer.

how do yoy know that it is made just in latvia?

Comment

Originally posted by vinter98
            thanks for your answer.

how do yoy know that it is made just in latvia?
            It's the typical Hinge and pin setup found on these repros that are produced in Eastern European Countries. I guess accusing Latvia would be a little hasty .. but regardless it belongs in the same pile.

Comment

Looks like the famous 51. I think these one piece crosses are made in Poland

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wainwrigh
                Looks like the famous 51. I think these one piece crosses are made in Poland
                And your opinion is based on what? Your guess? Then I guess that these crosses are made in SOUTHEAST US!

Comment

Actually Robert, fakes with that style pin have been coming out of Poland for a while now.
                  Don

I also noticed you didn't have a problem having it called a "Latvian."
                  Merely an observation.
                  pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by ddoering
                    Actually Robert, fakes with that style pin have been coming out of Poland for a while now.
                    Don

I also noticed you didn't have a problem having it called a "Latvian."
                    Merely an observation.
                    No Don, I have the same problem with "<st1:country-region><st1 ="">Latvia</st1></st1:country-region>" as well. It is always easy to blame <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Latvia</st1></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Poland</st1></st1:country-region> or <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Russia</st1></st1:country-region> for fake’s production. But the same amount of fakes could be "attached" to <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Austria</st1></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Germany</st1></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1 ="">England</st1></st1:country-region> and probably <st1:country-region><st1 ="">USA</st1></st1:country-region> as well…but let’s blame <st1 ="">Eastern Europe</st1> only!<o =""></o>

Comment

I have edited my first Post

Comment

Originally posted by h009291
                        "MORE THAN LIKELY EASTERN EUROPEAN" ( ) Fake
                        Darrell,

You are unbelievable... <o =""></o>

Comment

Originally posted by robert60446
                          Darrell,

You are unbelievable... <O =""></O>
                          Hey ... the day and age of being "Politically Correct"

Comment

Actually Latvia is just a little north of the geographical center of Europe. Central European would be most accurate.

Tony
                            An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

If im not way out those 50 51 are from Poland. I once even did find the home page from the maker. He makes also EK2´s and WW1 EK1´s whit spange for EK1 1939 and also whit out the spange. I have lost the url to the home page sorry, but he sell them as copys. Then other sellers try to sell them as orginal.
                              Mikael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X