Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek2 juncker

hi there!

not much interested in awards (only to display my tunics) but looking to finnish the "juncker family". I own an EK1, DKiG and RK from this maker. looking for a nice EK2.
    this one seems to fit my needs. unmarked one.

the second class seems to have some variants and I'm not able to make out to which one it belongs. for sure you can help me.

also, in you opinion which is an honest price for this pattern?

thanks!!
    Attached Files

I think it's a full Juncker. I can't see the core that well to be able to tell if it's a Juncker teardrop 9 or W&L core.
    Frame is however definteley a Crunch bead/ 3 Flaw frame (a dear child has many names).

Comment

I'm getting a little rusty, but I'll take a stab at this. IMO, its an original full Juncker cross, as has been stated. I see a 3-flaw 'crunch-bead' Juncker frame for certain. The core, IMO, is not a W&L or a 'teardrop-9' Juncker, but a core that is often seen in the wide-flange Juncker frames.

Someone, please remind me what this core is titled...

Robert

Comment

Very nice Juncker!

Comment

This is a so called Full Juncker type

Comment

it's a nice 3 flaw frame juncker,but the core is not the typical tear drop that you usually find on that type,looks more like the ones you find on these WFS.or am i way out of line???

Comment

This is a typical full Juncker
              Originally posted by stein odegard View Post
              it's a nice 3 flaw frame juncker,but the core is not the typical tear drop that you usually find on that type,looks more like the ones you find on these WFS.or am i way out of line???

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X