Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this ???

Hi guys,

I can buy one of these for $ 25,-......BUT WHAT IS IT ???

http://www.xs4all.nl/~horus17/956034.jpg

ANY info would be great !

Cheers Ron

Believe it is the German Eagle Order 2nd class breast badge(for Military person). If real, is worth much more than $25.
    Look at "thirdreichmedals.com" under cased medal & badges for similar item. Good luck and possibly you have a good find and deal.

Comment

Hi Ron

Looks like a 2nd class Eagle Order with swords. Are you saying $25?????? Like all Third Reich awards these have been heavily faked, you really need someone like Mr Stump to jump in here with more info. Can you provide better pictures because for that price I am finding it hard to swallow.

Regards

Dez

Comment

Hi Ron,
        I've seen this one a couple of times on ricardo.nl and qoop.nl
        I've asked the seller for better pic's , but all I got where some very blurry unfocused snaps. I don't like that and this one is so rare that you can better buy a lotteryticket.

Comment

Well, i found pictures of a real peace and the one i can buy is A FAKE !!!!....moremad.. ...i allmost fell for it.....

It sounded to good to be true.
          The seller goes by the name of "gila" on www.qoop.nl
          He has allmost every medal ever made in Germany on sale....seems a bit fishy to me.

Indeed no reply after i asked for better pictures of the front and back.

Thanks all for the advice !!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X