No announcement yet.

RK on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he never replied to my email, when I told him that the KC is a known fake!!!

Comment

"so did you reply peter?"
      Yes i did. I told him that he is wrong about the cross and that i'm not the moron.

Cheers.
      Peter
      Last edited by Peter Wiking; 05-12-2005, 11:09 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
        Yes i did. I told him that he is wrong about the cross and that i'm not the moron.
        Hehe,Peter,just hilarious.

Comment

The bidding is up to $1,675.00. If this is what people are paying for a fake, its no wonder that the real ones cost so much.

Comment

Holy crap! This auction is up to $3k with an hour and a half yet to go!

Paul

Comment

$3275 !!!!

For a $200 copy

Comment

So this RS copy for $500 is a bargain !
                Attached Files

Comment

Have a look at this > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Someone from this forum perhaps?

Comment

Fake RK

I am getting tired of all those eBay impulse buyer, I am at the point where i think that whoever spends 3 K on a fake RK whithout doing a minimum of research deserves to lose their money.

Steven

Comment

Originally posted by Henri S
                      Here is another fake L/12 RK on ebay, being sold as a 100% genuine item.
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MakeTrack=true
                      I have a the same one, I buy in militaria-net.

Comment

Well, I have not known that people with passion (and knowledge) are idiots (according to the P.Viking post from the previous page). Hmm... If we are idiots, who are the ones who calling us so, then?...

Happy to be among the people who are members of this 'idiotic' forum.

PS. I was wondering why to write to such a people if they react only by offend? If someone is going to buy a RK he will certainly do his homework and learn something before investing money in a piece of junk, won't he?
                        Why bother then and be the target for offending e-mails?...

Comment

My L/12 RK " Fake"
                          Attached Files

Comment

Steven - I think you are right with your comment - if peole want to waste their cash on this stuff..let them.

When I first started on ebay I emailed a couple of guys selling obvious fakes, however from the responses I got, which were similar to the ones Peter W got, it was an absolute waste of time.

Comment

Fake RK

Originally posted by Peter B
                              Steven - I think you are right with your comment - if peole want to waste their cash on this stuff..let them.

When I first started on ebay I emailed a couple of guys selling obvious fakes, however from the responses I got, which were similar to the ones Peter W got, it was an absolute waste of time.
                              Well some people just wanna learn the hard way, but enough sait about "collectors" with more money than brains, what gets me more upset is that this is attracting more and more crooks because of the big bucks that can be made with llittle or no risks for them.

Comment

Hello,

It seems that the same dealer has proposed an other nice piece. I am sure that evererybody in this thread will appreciate this one much better. http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...535978497&rd=1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X