No announcement yet.

EK2 Packet - Maria Schenkl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Serg says, the first two come from the same place and IMO they are not good.

There are for me several tell signs.
    1. Left fold.
    2. The K (I < i )n Kreuz is not touching. Old tell sign I was thought 25 years ago.

3. Different fonts used for the 9's in 1939. Normally not seen.

4. The method used for the square box around the makers mark is not consistant with what you use while printing. Remember these are not offset prints but made with typesettings.

Comment

Packet

All the purple packets have the right hand fold that doesn’t automatically make it fake the font and printing is also the same on all purple packets and blue the only thing wrong with this packet is that it’s mint which isn’t an uncommon thing with packets every packet of this type will have the same print or are we saying this type is a fake ? I’d happily have this packet in my collection no problem at all

Shane

Comment

Hi Shane,
        Thanx for showing your packets.
        Hmmm,looks much better now, and I tend to agree with you that we have another variant of the same maker here.
        I'm posting your packets on WAF forum straight to make sure we will have them here for reference next time.
        Gentlemen, any more thoughts on this?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Destruction View Post
          Hi Shane,
          Thanx for showing your packets.
          Hmmm,looks much better now, and I tend to agree with you that we have another variant of the same maker here.
          I'm posting your packets on WAF forum straight to make sure we will have them here for reference next time.
          Gentlemen, any more thoughts on this?
          No problem glad to help this time instead of sat on the side lines 👍🏻

Shane

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X