Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse breeding plaque case

Hello,
    This should be a very informative forum I imagine. Okay now to my question. And I don't know whether this is actually the place to post them or what. Here goes: On the case for the honor plaque for horse breeding,did all the cases have wording on the inside of the case or did some have and some did not. Also the stickpin that goes with this item,is it a miniature of the plaque or the reichnarstand stickpin,which is what i have with mine. Also does the plaque for the donation of horses come in a case & can you tell me what it looks like? Again don't know if this is where i should ask these questions but thanks in any case
    Duzig

Civil boxes aren't my forte at all, but I'm sure the guys on the civil and political forums will be able to help, if not indeed anyone who owns Detlev's new price guide perhaps.

I'm sure we'll be able help out in some way shape or form.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Hello Marcus,
      Thanks for your reply, I do have Detliv's new book and it does show the horse breeding plaque,but alas no stickpin in it, and upon inquiring from him he did say that some cases did have wording and others didn't. At least that mystery seems to be solved. Thanks in any case.
      Duzig

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X