Need Gold WB case opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Gold WB case opinion

The following website it my blog, could anyone give me some opinions about this Gold WB case, the WB's makermark is 107.....Thanks for help

ohh by the way this case is wooden based

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php...760728&book=3#

Sincerely
    ERIC LIN

Eric Lin - I don't know much about these cases, but if Marcus Hatton stops buy, he can probably tell you sth. about it. I can't wait for his cases book to come out, sign me up for your first print, Marcus, will you?
    Also, if possible, Eric, post some pix here to make it easier to review your object to be discussed.

Cheers
    Rainer

Comment

Hi Schmitt
      Marcus did reply me at the another forum, that he said this could well be genuine but not for a WB. in my opinion, I think it is a good one, but not for a WB too, during WWII there were not many WBs awarded with case, usually bag. So I think maybe the original owner bought a case for it or a custom case, and I do believe the owner was an officer, that bought a case to be more formal......It is just my guess

by the way I can't attach any pic on it ><

sincerely
      ERIC LIN
      Last edited by ERIC LIN; 03-14-2007, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Everything's possible, let's wait and see if anyone else has maybe seen this type of case before....
        Cheers
        Rainer

Comment

Originally posted by R. Schmitt View Post
          Eric Lin - I don't know much about these cases, but if Marcus Hatton stops buy, he can probably tell you sth. about it. I can't wait for his cases book to come out, sign me up for your first print, Marcus, will you?
          Also, if possible, Eric, post some pix here to make it easier to review your object to be discussed.

Cheers
          Rainer

Will do mate, I'll sign it for you too

Eric, I have to dash now but I can pop your pic's on here for you later perhaps tomorrow for all to see, okay mate

Comment

Can't wait, Marcus - I'll post whatever case I can find in the meantime! I know you're quick on the draw when a new one comes up!
            Cheers
            Rainer

Comment

Hi Marcus
              Thanks for promise me to pop the pics on it for us, if possible I want to get more opinions from you all...
              And by the way, Marcus has a book to come out??? Gee~I can't wait for that ~ Don't forget to tell us when the books come out

Hope Sir Marcus could find more information about this case~~Thanks
              I have attached the catch of the case for you on GCA forum......Thanks

Sincerely
              ERIC LIN
              Last edited by ERIC LIN; 03-14-2007, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X