Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black wound badge box

Hello
    As Iam new to this Forum i thought it was time i sent in my first post.There is something confusing me about black wound badges,i know they were sometimes issued in paper packets but were they ever issued in small cardboard boxes a fraction larger than badge it self,i have seen one of these boxes complete with a paper LDO label inside.I was wondering if these cardboard boxes were issued does anyone have any pictures they can post,the box i have seen is black.

Hi Darren

Welcom to the forum.

A LDO cardboard box for Black Wound Badge is existed and no doubt some members can post the picture for you to reference. Detlev also sell some good examples last year. I can find the picture for you, if there is nobody to post.

Anyway, fake may be also existed in this type of box. If you could, post some pictures here for furthur investigation.

Cheers
    BP

Comment

Here is an original.
      Attached Files

Comment

HI Macmedal
        Thanks for the pictures, the box i have seen is nothing like the box in your pictures,the trouble is i cant get pictures of the box i have seen so i think i,ll give this one a miss.Better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X