Most desirable 1939 EK2 Case poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most desirable 1939 EK2 Case poll

What do people consider the best (ie rare, expensive, pleasing on the eye) 1939 EK2 Case. See the examples below.
    A
    9.89%
    B
    32.97%
    C
    12.09%
    D
    24.18%
    E
    20.88%

Type A
    Attached Files

Comment

Type B
      Attached Files

Comment

Type C
        Attached Files

Comment

Type D
          Attached Files

Comment

Type E
            Attached Files

Comment

Since I have none can I vote ANY and ALL???
              Marc

Comment

There is a forum dedicated to these ideals of cases etc now. Thats three threads on here, that belong in the 'cases' forum.

Can you pop B & E on the cases forum with the catch in full frontal view please.

Attention to the head and stem of the catch if you would please .

Cheers,

Marcus

Comment

What classification would this one be?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Marcus,
                    These examples have all been taken from the forum (ie they are not in my possession) and as far as I know they are all ok - there was certainly no debate about them in any of the threads that they were posted in. I am merely wondering what cases people happen to like most! I am not asking about authenticity. If I have missed any accepted types of case (Albert) or posted dubious ones then I apologise!

John

Comment

No need to appologize, John. Here is another one:
                      Attached Files

Comment

It origninaly came with an RK sized EK 2! Inside view:
                        Attached Files

Comment

In arduis fidelis, just the wrong section I think (I do understand though the realtion of response and placement ).......as for the pic's no problem at all my brother in arms....thanks for the time you put into the thread. Just pushing for, 'entries on the forum' Not alot of guys notice it or read it. No need for any apology at all, not to old Marcus.........please... come on comrade !!!

For me, I like the brown case this is an incipient Ldo case, they come unmarked and marked, in fratur and Antiqua-shrift (writing) desigantion. I'm just working on an aticle today, for this and have some theory come findings perhaps for the difference in Ldo logo included !!!!

Take a look in the cases forum later today if you would.

Kr

Marcus

Albert yours are all fakes, and when I come to visit you should sell them to me for the benefit of research ..... hehehehe !!! And you fake Luft spange box

Comment

"There is a forum dedicated to these ideals of cases etc now."

Indeed!
                            George

Comment

Oh my!!

I will need to give this poll serious consideration before I vote!!

Allan
                              Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
                              Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X