RK outer carton thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Allan,

Thanks for the info, interesting and somewhat disturbing. Do you remember which dealer? Mine came from a English auction house. Marcus where did yours come from?

Kr. Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Bendixen View Post
      Hi Allan,

Thanks for the info, interesting and somewhat disturbing. Do you remember which dealer? Mine came from a English auction house. Marcus where did yours come from?

Kr. Thomas
      Al, who was this dealer? Perhaps they may have some pictorial reference still. Mine, came from a UK dealer around -roughly- twenty or so years ago.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was The Old Brigade, could have been 5+ years ago?

Allan
        Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
        Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

Originally posted by Allan P. View Post
          I'm pretty sure it was The Old Brigade, could have been 5+ years ago?

Allan
          Well, that's where mine came from as you may recall, Al. I would frequently check his site as I did/do many others too, but I've never seen any ''matching'' examples to date for sale, myself. Has anyone else reading this?

Alas, I don't feel 101% positive on my example, no. But, if I was Thomas, I'd still buy the example he posted for the sake of twenty quid or so.

It may bring some resolve to this quandary concerning these cartons if it was possible to compare the likes of mine to PVs example.

I'm too busy with my Lancers, Hussars and Dragoon cap badges though at the moment So, Thomas, the ball is in your court, mate; I'm semi-retired from packets & cases.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Thanks guys for taking the time, I will contact Pieter and see what he has to say. These boxes dosen't necessarily has to have survived the bombings of Junckers factories but could also have found other ways to survive the war, like the one from Klessheim.

Kr. Thomas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X