Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain! Bargain! Bargain!

Hi everyone,

someone wants to buy a nice screwback-case for only.....
    1000 Euro

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...184560645&rd=1

I hate sellers, who have no fkng idea about prices and are too lazy to look on ebay for similar items and their prices.

"hmmm, this comes from WW2 and is Nazi-related, it must be worth a premium."

Sorry, i just had to vent.

best,
    Gerd

Yes it's a pitty, it's a very nice case though...
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Good grief !!!

Sure they're not so easy to obtain and this is excellent condition, but he'll never get a bite on this surely

Rare: I often hear this exclaimed.......I pay hundreds if not thousands to own a badge that 3/4 of the members here own..it's crazy. Sure things are hard to obtain, beat the surge on a Friday Detlev update etc etc.......but very few TR items are rare or unobtainable. And there are attribute's to those criteria.

If you have the money, it's not a problem. And theres the crux, money....thats what this hobby boils down to really.

Thats my Sunday rant

Comment

Perhaps the seller is ignorant on this type of item and/or got some bad pricing advice. Send him an email with an offer. If he eventually comes down to a reasonable price, you may get a return email with first dibbs.

Comment

Well, I´m glad I didn´t sell mine yet, but I will have to reconsider putting it up for sale now ...

ben

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X