Big case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big case?

Well, this might not really count, but here's a few pix of an original Feldpost carton.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Not sure when the paper on top was added, but it's got all the original data on it.... The songbook gives you an idea of size.

Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

And one more view....

Comment

This is written on the box:

Unterlagen aus der Soldatenzeit

Franz ....

Feldpost Nummer 00668

Documents from military period
        Franz ... (name)
        Fieldpost No. 00668

Comment

Thank you Joerg my friend,

I couldn't read the German so asked Joerg to help, well I'd say of course the paper label is modern, perhaps this is a postage box of sorts, I've seen several (in fact many) postage boxes with labels on, the genuine sort on this 'kind' of box, I don't remeber exactly, but it could well one of these ?

It could even be a box that was full of nails or tacks produced in 1963 and sold in a store ......I don't know if honest.

Sorry to be of no useful help Hank , and thank you Joerg as ever for your help my friend.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X