Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with info on this badge!

Gentlemen,

I have had this badge for awhile, but can find very little information on it (please see pics via link below). I've identified it as the NSKOV merit badge, with gold oakleaf wreath.

Does anyone have any further info on this piece? None of the books I have consulted have much info on it whatsoever, but not being a Third Reich collector I don't have a large library of reference works on this subject...

Also if any of you chaps need this badge I would be happy to trade or sell it, so please feel free to contact me by email.

Here's the link to the photos:
    http://www.geocities.com/lieutenant24/nskovbadge.htm

Thanks for your help and happy holidays to all!

Hi,

J.R. Cone's book (Enamelled Organizational Badges of the Third Reich) identifies it as an NSKOV Honor badge. I suspect it is like the High Leader Frauenschaft badges with organizational color borders and oakleaves for high leaders. Very little is known about it. I have the same badge and the white border indicates a leader at the Kreis level.

I also have the organizational badges with blue (orts) and red (gau) borders (no oakwreath).

As far as I know, none of the oakleaf badges have maker's marks. My red bordered badge has the mark of Steinhauer & Luck.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Stephen,

Thanks kindly for that help, it's a start anyhow.

Can anyone else provide any more info? I'd be interested in seeing others in collections for comparison.

Thanks everyone,

Adam

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X