Adolf Hitler Prize Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler Prize Medal

Any info please on the Adolf Hitler Prize medal or 'Aus Dankbarkeit Adolf Hitler'?

I belive it is in Gold, with an eagle at the top of the ribbon suspender, and a profile of Hitlers head on the front.

I konw nothing more about it - in fact I didn't even know such a medal existed, and it may well be a fantasy item as far as I know.

Thanks.

Update

First - I'm not sure if I have posted this thread in the right area, so if that is the case could a Mod please move it to the correct place.

I have not seen this medal - the only descripion I have is by phone from a fellow collector.

Medal Descripion - Front. Round gilt medal with oak leaf border, showing head of AH facing left. Fixed to the top, an eagle with outstreached wings, also facing left. It is not holding a swastika. ( In fact there are no swastikas anywhere on this medal ) The ribbon suspension ring is fitted to the back of the eagle.

Back - Again, oak leaf border, with second oak leaf wreath inside it. The centre would have been blank at the time of manufacture to allow an inscription to be added. The inscripion is engraved with the German wording as above.

The ribbon is much like that of the Blood Order, or very close to it.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about the whole thing, but would bo glad of any imput that might shed some light on it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by reichenberg; 02-05-2010, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Its real, I own it and its on the estand right now

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick W View Post
        Its real and its on the estand right now
        Cant find it, can you please link it here?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X