Dealer Inquirey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealer Inquirey

Has anyone on this forum purchased items (badges in particular) from Kai Winkler. I am curious as to the authenticity of his badges and in particular his more up market items like numbered PAB and GAB. He seems to have a lot of stuff but some it just doesnt look right. Any info will help. Thanks.

Hi Phil,

I haven't purchased anything from him, but i do know he is a member of this website.

Jason

Comment

Phil;

I can't vouch for everything on his site as I am far from being an expert but the pieces I have bought from him I have been very happy with.

Tony
      Best regards,

Tony

Comment

Hi Phil,
        No problems with Kai Winkler, I bought him items on arms fair and by correspondence, items correspond to the description.
        If you don't like a item, he resumes it or exchanges it.
        Good hunting,
        Michel
        Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

I'm staring at a stunning Junkers Observer I bought from Kai recently.
          The prices aren't cheap and the transactions are slow but if there is a better selection I haven't seen it. He doesn't claim to be perfect but he backs his goods.
          My favorite reference site.
          Regards,
          Colin

Comment

You will find things that you would not ordinarily find anywhere else. If you look hard enough, there will be some very nice items that are priced very well. His shipping time is reasonable. He will correspond with you. Like with any seller, know what you are buying as no one can know everything. He stands behind what he sells, but if there is a disagreement it is always at a cost to both parties. I feel he is an honest and reliable dealer.
            Richard V

Comment

Hi,
              Please could someone post Kai's website name.
              Thanks,
              Allan
              Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
              Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

hi phil, i collect ss cloth and have bought items from kai and they were just fine. be aware the german post is terribly slow. tony

Comment

Allan,

Kai's url is : http://www.nordheideversand.de/

Regards

Rich
                  Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
                  Decorations of Germany

Comment

I have bought several items from Kai. I have been very pleased with the items and the service.
                    Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

Comment

Other than Detliev, Kai is the absolute BEST on the internet in my opinion. He has many Super unique items at lower prices than our sponsors. Compare them. You will not be dissapointed !

Comment

Kai is great to deal with ,, his site loads slow , & he backs his goods. Answers all E-mail promptly.
                        My dealings with Kai Have been more than satisfactory
                        IMHO
                        ~Buddy~

Comment

Thanks to Siegfried, Buddy, all of my customers and friends,
                          it is very good to hear positiv pesponses. That is what I worked for the last year on the internet and it is good to know that some people recognize this.
                          What I dont want is a discussion who is the best dealer.
                          There are some good dealers inside and outside this forum you can trust and you can have good deals with but the important thing is allways educate yourself and know what you buy.
                          That is what this forum is for...educate yourself by the help of a big collectors forum with the knowledge of all.

I wish you all a the best for the next year and merry x-mas.

Thanks and regards

Comment

I forgot to say that I talked/emailed with Seba and he let me know that I was on the short waiting list to be a sponsor and their is no space at this time for another sponsor on the website.
                            This is OK for me.
                            All the best.
                            I wish you what, is what we tell in platt here at the middle at nowhere.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X