Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table Reserve "Leibstandarte" Adolf Hitler

Greedings everyone,

3 weeks ago aproximately i aquired from Germany, this item. I was told it is a table resevre. It is solid brass, and thus heavy for its size. The info that came along, is that it was bought from someones wife who had it numerous years in his possession.

I post all the pictures neccesary for you to tell me please your opinion on the subject.

thank you very much!!!

I know nothing about German things but if you ever decide to sell it, get ahold of me....good luck!

Comment

If it was a table reserve and I'm not saying its not but wouldn't the reverse of the swaz have the same finish as the obverse?

Comment

I have seen this before. Its almost impossible to call and I forget what my original comments were, but I think its a neat piece barring any issues I might miss.

Comment

Dear pilot172,
          i think it will stay for many years to come into my collection, thank you for the offer though!!

..dear Napalm, you are right about it but if you physically touch the side that has the inconsistencies shown in the photo, its like sometime back someone used it as a hammer...

dear Vid, you are the first person the last 6 months i have this item that gives me a clue he has seen it before.. any extra information it would be really valiable!!!!

thank you guys!!!

Comment

ive seen it as well

ive seen it as well I think on another forum.

Comment

Still havent found any details or history for this item....

Comment

i repost the pictures....

Shot at 2010-01-21

By null at 2010-01-21

By null at 2010-01-21

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X