Memel medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memel medal

Hi, does anybody have a view on the Memel medal on Klaus Butschek site I understand that they are copied I'm no expert and am about to purchace. The lettering is not the same as the example shown on this site but appears to match Angolia's pictures.
    Thanks Iky

Originally posted by ikyshaw View Post
    Hi, does anybody have a view on the Memel medal on Klaus Butschek site I understand that they are copied I'm no expert and am about to purchace. The lettering is not the same as the example shown on this site but appears to match Angolia's pictures.
    Thanks Iky
    Hi have taken a look at the Memel at Klaus Butschek´s website. Personally I don´t like the Memel medal at all from his site.
    Apart from that it is not the same as the one in Angolia.
    If you look in the book the podium on the medals obverse is not going all the way down as the medal shown on Klaus´s website.

Cheers

Karsten

"Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value."

Comment

Wow! This is a very timely caution! I have been studying these lately myself to prepare to add one to my own collection, without getting burned (Hopefully, that is!). Thanks for the info!

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X