Nuremberg Badge of Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuremberg Badge of Honor

I hope that I've posted this question in the right forum area.

Being a newbie to the hobby (less than 5 years), I wanted to know if Nuremberg Badges of Honor come up for sale often?

I understand (thanks for the forum) that there are two different version. (One that you wear, and the other for display)

If these do come up for sale, what type of price range am I looking at?

Anything else you'd like to share about this fascinating badge would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks
    Ray
    Pittsburgh

Hi Ray

Seasonal greetings,
    The original ParteiTag tinnies were hollow with a plate with the makers mark and code.There were also cased wine coloured Non Portable so called table awards available for sponsors and high ranking Nazi's.The interior is a blue felt with the lid marked Reichs Partei Tag 1929 with the early eagle symbol.Later on when the award became an official Party
    award -1936 I believe -they made solid back awards to replace the tinnies many of which were basically flung away.Both came in Bronze and silver and the maker was Hoffstadter Bonn.The non portable is very rare I own one and in my view they are grossly underpriced vis a vis other party awards what with the impact the rally had.I have yet to see a Gold Award in either category.
    Cheers Kyle

Comment

Thank you so very much for your reply Kyle. Perhaps one of these days, I might see one show up on e-Stand or a dealer's site.

Again, my thanks !
      Cheers

Comment

There are also good copies of the cased versions...I see them for sale on a site in the UK....you may want to study up on these,

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X