• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 and Assault Badge -I hope the damn thing works

Try this.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. By the way how did you do that?
      What did you think of the medals??
      Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

Greetings all

Here are the images:
        Front:

Back:

EK 2:

The EK appears fine to me, I have a few concerns about the General Assault Badge, what worries me is the oak leaves wreath around the edges appears quite shallow I guess is the best way to describe it, lacks details and almost appears flat in places. I have seen this on many fakes, but on all the originals I have handled they have excellent quality even the late war issues pieces. Down to the bottom right on the bayonet on mine is has a definite dot in the bottom of the handle I can only just make out a small imprint of this on yours. Seller34 can you give the measurements of this piece? I am no expert with it comes to this but the piece I have here is 52mm by 42mm. So I would give this badge the thumbs down, I would be interested to hear other people’s opinions on this, as I am sure you would as well.

Cheers

Comment

Dezz, Thanks for the input. The badge I have is 52mm by 42mm. The oak leaves do appear flat, but I wonder if it just a poor scan?? Otherwise the badge does show good detail, but I am not too knowledgable on these matters. The lower catch has been recently replaced, any input from anybody would be appreciated, as I am trying to learn all I can.
          Thanking you all in advance,
          Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X