This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting Photo's, Please Read!!

Having looked back through some earlier threads recently, I was shocked to see how many photo's have disappeared!!
    This is because some people have been posting photo's from an external photo hosting site....I guess to avoid paying the fee to become an association member!!
    Please think that what we show here has great historical value, WAF is a great source of knowledge for militaria collectors, but so many threads are useless without the accompanying photo's!!
    This is not about trying to get members to pay a fee, I have no interest in the money side of things, it is purely about preserving history!!
    If you want to post photo's but are not an association member please drop me a PM and you can send me the photo's and I will be only to happy to add them to your threads!!!!!
    We have a great resource here guys...lets look after it!!!
    -Nigel
    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

great thks

Comment

I admit that I switched to photo hosting because of the membership fees, the price jump with no forum improvements killed it for me. Now that photos are free for all to post, this problem should hopefully solve itself.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X