Rare Badge on E-Bay!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Badge on E-Bay!!!

If anyone's interested, theres a nice S&L GWB with a leftover wartime pin on E-Bay Germany...Buy It Now @69 Euro's.....

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg
    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

... it's there since 6 month ...

PS: It is not an early setup in all components.

Comment

hey there guys

i agree whit pattex, it does not meet the required config of a first model badge but imo a very nice 2 model from start 60ties.

i saw it too but passed it bec of the price for a second model is imo too high.

Comment

No one mentioned it being an early badge, it isn't...the rarity is in the leftover wartime pin!!
        -Nigel

Comment

Tell them how it is Nigel 😂

Comment

pricy but looks nice!

Comment

This type of pin was used on late war zinc KVK1's by S&L.........
              kvktylmale.jpg

We have seen only a very small number of 57ers with this style pin......
              These include one KVK1, one EK1, and a couple of Wound badges....
              The interesting thing is that non of the medals or badges with this pin appear to be very early pieces, so its most likely that someone at S&L came across a small batch of these old pins at some point, and they used them up on whatever was being finished with hardware at the time!!

@Gary
              Last edited by Nigel N; 05-10-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Just so they are together, here are pics of the KVK1 and EK1 with the "4" marked pins........
                010.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

Comment

veterans badges

heya again to all

well its always a discussion on the 57 model what to collect or not, personaly i have a temper that matches the first model and have collected them for some years now so what i can recomend is the first model and- or the early 2 model depending on the maker, we have to remember that the first models is the " ersatz model " and verified as such, the later models thats made is clearly missing the details etc. and is not juweleer made as the first ones.

So what i recomend is these badges below whit wartime config and trust me on this if you see the prices on these badges you might go back to the 2 - 3 etc model, it can be scary but still a proud part of your collection.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Comment

heya nigel

arround the pin, maybee a leftower box he found lateron, or seems to have enough for years of these anyway the early 2 model is still nice to collect but is still the most common catagory in 57s.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X