200 Gold Bomber 5 award Stickpin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 Gold Bomber 5 award Stickpin

Nice 5 award stickpin, DKiG, EKI, KVK w/S 1st class, EKII and Gold Bomber Clasp with 200 pendant and better quality slider stickpin clasp..

Very Nice! Where did I see this one??

Marcus

Comment

Thks Marcus...came from a 40+ year collection....first time individually showing some of them....ribbon bars and stickpins....

Comment

Very nice. You must be extremely please with the collection you purchased.

Wayne

Comment

Another great piece Floyd, this type with the bar assembly, are usually attributed to Deumer!!
          -Nigel
          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by bytown View Post
            Very nice. You must be extremely please with the collection you purchased.

Wayne
            Wayne, it is a real walk thru history....some of the items in his pics didnt really show just what was on many of the items and to grab a Brit term, I am gobsmacked at what am seeing...in emails with him it is over a 40+ year collection and as I had noted, with the number of my days left, I couldnt possibly have added these items, literally one at a time, to my collection. Am in the midst of entering them into my excel spreadsheets, and laying them out with my existing items to form a portable display.....will send some pics when done...

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel N View Post
              Another great piece Floyd, this type with the bar assembly, are usually attributed to Deumer!!
              -Nigel
              Thank you Nigel...wondered if there was a way to tell who may have assembled them....I sent u a PM on another subject....

Comment

You have shown some great items Floyd. Still looking forward to the many other pieces you haven’t posted yet.

Regards,
                Rudy

Comment

Thanks Rudy....they are on their way....
                  Br....Floyd

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X