Ft. Benning Pamphlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ft. Benning Pamphlet

Hello, I just purchased a photo album from a former member of the FSSF, and one of the interesting items in the album was this pamphlet that he purchased while he took his parachute training. He sent it home with an inscription on the inside cover, there are twelve pages of photos in the pamphlet,I have shown two pages at a time on each post. I hope you all enjoy this rare item,..Gerry
    Last edited by teltec01; 05-17-2008, 09:45 PM.

Page 2

Comment

Page 3

Comment

Page 4

Comment

Page 5

Comment

Page 6

Comment

Page 7

Comment

Last Page

Comment

Originally posted by teltec01
                  Hello, I just purchased a photo album from a former member of the FSSF, and one of the interesting items in the album was this pamphlet that he purchased while he took his parachute training. He sent it home with an inscription on the inside cover, there are twelve pages of photos in the pamphlet,I have shown two pages at a time on each post. I hope you all enjoy this rare item,..Gerry
                  Gerry,
                  I am really glad that you were able to add these photos as they are quite interesting. Per our previous conversation, I am sure there are a few viewers who are saying to themselves "The Force did their jump training in Montana!" You didn't point out that the former owner of this booklet was a CANADIAN and that the Canadians arrived at Ft. William Henry Harrison already jump qualified. Some of the Canadians took their jump training in England where they were awarded British parachute wings. Those who graduated from Fort Benning received Canadian jump wings. The Canadians didn't get their US jump wings until their American counterparts received theirs.

Now that you've got photo uploading down pat, it is time to see some of your great pieces of Force memorabilia!
                  Allan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X