Civil War Cavalry Sword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil War Cavalry Sword

This guy is 300 usd, no scabbard, but a rare maker. I really want one, would this be a good pick up?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

I think you should be able to find one in better shape with a scabbard for not a whole lot more.

Comment

Any suggestions on where to look? I've been looking for about a year without luck, they seem to have gone up in value. My friend who collects civil wat told me not to spend more than 300 for one with a scabbard but he and I have been looking for a year and haven't found anything in that range. I'm willing to spend $400 to $500 for a nice one.

Comment

Ho can I attach an image?

I have a sword similar to the one shown here, and I would like to post images.
          I have read the FAQ's in which I see: "On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'."

However, I do not see this button anywhere.
          I understand that images can only be attached to a new thread and not a reply within a thread.
          Just above the message box is an icon for attaching a file, but this is only possible via URL.
          I would like to upload images from my PC.
          What am I missing?
          Thanks
          Last edited by RShaw; 03-11-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twoodson412 View Post
            Any suggestions on where to look? I've been looking for about a year without luck, they seem to have gone up in value. My friend who collects civil wat told me not to spend more than 300 for one with a scabbard but he and I have been looking for a year and haven't found anything in that range. I'm willing to spend $400 to $500 for a nice one.
            Try this: www.midtenrelics.com

You could also do a search on civil war swords for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by twoodson412 View Post
              Hummmm....they do seem to be scarce for some reason and it looks like the prices have gone up. It’s funny because the prices for rebel swords have dropped. If you get the chance try to make one of the shows listed below. It might be worth it to make the drive and dicker in person. Good hunting!

http://www.confederateplanet.com/upc...ria-shows.html

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X