Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US-Airforce hats

Hi Guys,

These came together with some other things that I bought today.
    I know very little about US militaria, so I hope you can tell me some extra info, if this is just ordinary stuff or maybe a little special?
    There are, what looks to be two mold holes in the officers cap, and a hole in the patted leather helmet. Apart from that, in okay condition I would say.

All opinions are welcome.

KR

Karsten
    Samlet_2.png Samlet_1.png

"Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value."

Officers flight hat
    Hat_1.png Hat_3.png
    Hat_2.png Hat_4.png

Comment

Hat_6.png Hat_5.png

Comment

Leather helmet
        2hue_3.png 2hue_6.png
        2hue_7.png 2hue_2.png
        2hue_4.png 2hue_5.png

Comment

Oxygen mask
          Hue_4.png Hue_5.png
          Hue_6.png

Comment

Hue_2.png Hue_1.pngHue_3.png
            Leather helmet for oxygen mask

Comment

3hue_1.png
              3hue_2.png

Comment

They say condition is everything and that's true, but size matters too. I don't know how much you have into these, but it all has value. For the most part it would be entry level display items. You have condition issues on many of the items. The A-11 flyers cap with the earphones is your best item even if it is small.

Comment

p-59a thanks,
                  I bought a grouping with some danish Militaria which is my main collecting area, and this came with as a part of the package for a few bucks extra. So no investment.

KR Karsten

Comment

The Flighter cap is considered a true "crusher", so that is nice....The headset has bad rubber cups, but I believe replacements can be found....The chamois type would work.....This field of US military is quite collectible, but as stated has condition issues...Nice find for basically no money though, which is always good....Bodes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X