US Mannequin - any opinion ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Mannequin - any opinion ?

A friend of mine has a heterogeneous collection and plan to sell this US mannequin which is complete and apparently original (except of the pistol)
    It's not my field of collection so I would appreciate to know about the value before it goes to the Estand or somewhere else
    Thanks in advance
    IMG_6332.jpg IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg IMG_6335.jpg more photos

Comment

Jacket looks to be an M41 (or USN Parsons?), but may be a copy....I don't recognize the sleeve adjusters which use buckles and not buttons....Also don't readily recall one with collar insignia which is odd, because one is for enlisted man and the other for an officer....Cricket is a copy, not sure about what brand of lighter is next to cricket.....Helmet may or may not refurbished, grenade looks original, fuse looks right....If original, depending on size the jacket around $200, the helmet if original paint, etc....$300-350+, grenade about $150, holster $100, around $75 for belt and pouches...$25-35 pants/shirt....Around $100 each for T-handled shovel and bayonet...Around $125 perhaps for boots/chaps....Bodes

Comment

Looks like an Arctic Field Jacket, not a regular M1941 OD field jacket

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Some closer views are needed: trousers, i see them dark color, so late war or French ? Shoes need also better pictures, soles, etc.

Comment

Don't ask...don't tell....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X