Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medal of Honor

In relation to a post on the E-Stand.

Here is one for sale on Epay. The guy even lives in the U.S. I would think that some overzealous authorities will be pulling up to his house sometime today to take HIM AND his MoH away to "da big howze."

I am surprised that the auction has lasted this long.

Judging by what his high bidder has won in the past, could it be that he is in law enforcement?
    Last edited by Sparky; 06-20-2005, 08:10 AM.

Originally posted by Sparky
    In relation to a post on the E-Stand.

Here is one for sale on Epay. The guy even lives in the U.S. I would think that some overzealous authorities will be pulling up to his house sometime today to take HIM AND his MoH away to "da big howze."

I am surprised that the auction has lasted this long.

Judging by what his high bidder has won in the past, could it be that he is in law enforcement?
    I'll bet it's gone by the end of the day. It's a nice early strike piece too, not the typical out-the-back-door Lordship Industries POS.

The current high bidder definitely appears to be LE!! It will be interesting to see if eBay lets the auction run, to entrap the seller.

The seller is probably just ignorant of the law... I feel sorry for him.

Maybe someone should report the auction to eBay, just to see if it does get pulled!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tom2001
      I'll bet it's gone by the end of the day. It's a nice early strike piece too, not the typical out-the-back-door Lordship Industries POS.

The current high bidder definitely appears to be LE!! It will be interesting to see if eBay lets the auction run, to entrap the seller.

The seller is probably just ignorant of the law... I feel sorry for him.

Maybe someone should report the auction to eBay, just to see if it does get pulled!!!
      Gone!! Sometime before 1200 hrs, CDT. Lasted less than 14 hours!!

Comment

Did anybody get a picture?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X