X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yank" magazine question

Hello All,

<O></O>

A question about the “YANK” magazines, are these popular in the US? They certainly are over here in Belgium. I came across a pile of them and would like to know if there are some particular numbers who are harder to find than others. And if so, what is the value.(Like the German “Signal” magazines of which some numbers are very hard to find)<O></O>

Thank you,<O></O>

Marc
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Marc verstraete; 06-17-2005, 10:02 AM.

I may be wrong, but I don't think these are all that collectable here in the US. A ton of them were made and they are on relatively cheap paper. I see them all the time being sold for a couple of dollars--or at least taking up space. I think for militaria collectors, perhaps the most collected magazine would be the National Geographic editions that show the US insignia and squadron patches.

P. Frost

Comment

You will find different editions of these magazines based on where they were printed. They are collectible up to a point, with the most "valuable" ones being the ones with interesting covers, like the cover with men of the FSSF and the ones with paratroopers, tanks, or other "cool" photos.
      The going rate for these seems to run around $5 each with the FSSF cover bringing about $20. A couple of others are probably in the $10 to 15 range.
      Allan

Comment

Thank you guys. This is what I figured. In Belgium they seems to go for around 5/10$ each. Also depending on the cover. Just like the Signal and Adler magasines. There are of course much less of the Yank mag. over here.

Marc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X