5307th Composite Unit Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5307th Composite Unit Patches

I found this old vintage cilvilian jacket many years ago in a old green trash bag at a auction full of old cloths.Somebody had sewn some interesting old patches to it.Two of my favorites was the bullion marauders patch that was sewn to the jacket and a large leather merrills marauders patch 4 X 4 1/2 inches that was in one of the pockets.The patch is stamped on the back were it was made 12 Chowringhee Road,Calcutta.During WWII Chowringhee Road was one of the main focal points for soldiers in Calcutta. I believe the bullion patch was also from that area.5307th Composite Unit did some training around the calcutta area.Don't forget to check in the trash bags!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by t_player; 06-01-2005, 06:42 AM.

pic2
    Attached Files

Comment

pic3
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by t_player
        I found this old vintage cilvilian jacket many years ago in a old green trash bag at a auction full of old cloths.Somebody had sewn some interesting old patches to it.Two of my favorites was the bullion marauders patch that was sewn to the jacket and a large leather merrills marauders patch 4 X 4 1/2 inches that was in one of the pockets.The patch is stamped on the back were it was made 12 Chowringhee Road,Calcutta.During WWII Chowringhee Road was one of the main focal points for soldiers in Calcutta. I believe the bullion patch was also from that area.5307th Composite Unit did some training around the calcutta area.Don't forget to check in the trash bags!!!!
        Nice Patches nice fined.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X