[IMG]http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/412276000/412276356/pix661325997.jpg[/IMG

Very nice!!!

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by sauron249 View Post
      Very nice!!!
      Thanks!

Comment

Very interesting, thanks for posting it.
        http://griffinmilitaria.com/

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting, that's something you just do not see everyday, I've never seen one. But I sure do like it!

Comment

I requested photos of the medals on this outfit early on in this thread, but unfortunately the posting was deleted by the mods...the reason I asked is these appear to be chinese reproductions of korean medals from the front view....I have some originals, and was asking to see as these are highly faked ...and was going to check...as i have more of the medals type in interest. I also mentioned the fact the internet is banned to most chinese by their own government, and that in the news the other night with zuckerberg moving facebook into china, they estimate 800 million chinese will soon be online that arenow banned by the government that were not there before. If that's the reason to delete a post when it was a fact in the news..then its a sad state of affairs .

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Griffin View Post
              Very interesting, thanks for posting it.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Reichsword View Post
                Thanks for posting, that's something you just do not see everyday, I've never seen one. But I sure do like it!
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                  I requested photos of the medals on this outfit early on in this thread, but unfortunately the posting was deleted by the mods...the reason I asked is these appear to be chinese reproductions of korean medals from the front view....I have some originals, and was asking to see as these are highly faked ...and was going to check...as i have more of the medals type in interest. I also mentioned the fact the internet is banned to most chinese by their own government, and that in the news the other night with zuckerberg moving facebook into china, they estimate 800 million chinese will soon be online that arenow banned by the government that were not there before. If that's the reason to delete a post when it was a fact in the news..then its a sad state of affairs .

The foreign brokers are not happy when the original Chinese sellers show their items directly to the world, do you agree with me , Sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Reichsword View Post
                    I agree, very hard to find !!! Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X