North Korean Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korean Uniform

This is a DPRK uniform that I bought online and I wanted to know if it is original. I am almost 100% sure that it is original, but I just want to make sure. I know that North Korean uniforms are very rare because of sanctions that were put on them. I would just like to know if it is original, and how much it is worth. The maker mark says JINSONG and then something in Chinese or Korean. The maker mark is on the lining of the jacket and pants and it repeats itself many times. I couldn't get a good picture of the maker mark though. Thank you!

Attached Files

Comment

This is the exact item I bought.http://www.ebay.com/itm/260934890864...84.m1439.l2649

Comment

Originally posted by sauron249 View Post
        I know that North Korean uniforms are very rare because of sanctions that were put on them.
        It is not rare because of sanctions, it is only rare because if you get caught selling or smuggling uniforms you would be arrested or shot (probably on the spot too!). This is one way a person survives over there is by selling stuff like these and get necessary goods in return.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Original North Korean garment!

Comment

Thank you to both replies!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X