Passing of Great Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing of Great Leader

I watched his funeral on South Korean TV.

Any thoughts to mark his passing?

Many of the issues that caused the Korean War have not gone away and ares till present. The future of Korea remains a big question mark.

Originally posted by brooksbz View Post

Any thoughts to mark his passing?

Many of the issues that caused the Korean War have not gone away and ares till present. The future of Korea remains a big question mark.
    The main question is will he be vicious enough to hold the throne, or will some ambitious colonel "promote himself"?? I would bet he gets replaced, but then again his daddy also looked like an idiot dunce too but he held the throne for years.....

Comment

I saw his name has been changed from Kim Yung IL to Kim Ol Ded. Jacques

Comment

Watched the funeral on the tube.

What a crock!

The wailing and gnashing of teeth for some tin pot dictator who didn't give a fat rat's ass about his people.

I wonder how much they paid these people.

Notice a big lot were military people.

One day the country will finally wake up and toss these guy's out.

IMHO.

Wayne

Comment

I thought you would all appreciate this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hopefully his son is better. Haven't some of his friends from his foreign studies thought him well? If that's the case, not long before the other higher ups throw him out...or use him as a puppet

Comment

DPRK Military Flags ???

Originally posted by brooksbz View Post
              Any thoughts to mark his passing? ...
              Interesting to note some DPRK Military Flags on display.
              Anyone have more detailed views of their unit flags?

Also noted online ---> http://flagspot.net/flags/kp%5E.html

(below) DPRK Military Flags on display 23 Dec 2011.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by oldflagswanted; 12-29-2011, 09:13 PM.
              sigpic
              .......^^^ .................... some of my collection ...................... ^^^...

Comment

I believe and this my opion only, well, some military advisors I was watching on TV, believe that he will do something like rattle the cages of South Korea. These would include maybe a missle launch by NK out into the sea, or maybe even trying to do something along the border. Anything to show the world that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. So, I'd expect something that would get the world's attention.

I still to this very day think that General MacArthurs(SP?) should of been aloud to use the bomb on an area that would of covered both North Korea and a little bit of China. Things would of been much different I suppose?

What do you all think about this, am I wrong?

Mark
                MACVSOG Historian

Comment

Bbbbrrrrtttt!!!!!

Comment

he killed a half million of his people, those that cried on camera want a high paying job

Comment

AMAZING Sports statistics on KIM....

Just reported today :He was the best golfer the world has ever seen

In 1994, Pyongyang media reported that Kim Jong-il shot an amazing 11 holes-in-one to achieve an unprecedented 38-under-par game on a regulation 18-hole golf course - on his first try at golf.

Other sports phenomena stated about this leader was his first time at bowling : he rolled a perfect 300 game....what an amazing man....NE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                        Just reported today :He was the best golfer the world has ever seen

In 1994, Pyongyang media reported that Kim Jong-il shot an amazing 11 holes-in-one to achieve an unprecedented 38-under-par game on a regulation 18-hole golf course - on his first try at golf.

Other sports phenomena stated about this leader was his first time at bowling : he rolled a perfect 300 game....what an amazing man....NE!!!
                        He probably only collected the finest gold-plated and studded clubs...and used them once on some poor citizen, much less a tee-off if ever.

Hope this is not too offensive (if any N. Korean official or fanatic saw this....probably cause a widespread uproar):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOK7d...2964l3-1.6l7l0

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X