Rare Japanese Flag of some organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Japanese Flag of some organization

I'm thinking of buying the Japanese flag shown in the pictures. It's complete with pole, pole stand and case. Problem is what's it for and value. I don't want to pay too much. Several knowledgeable collectors have looked at it and so far the consensus is political or student. Any help appreciated. Jim
    Attached Files

Yes, very non military. Kanji state Unoki Cherry Association. Unoki can be found outside of Tokyo near Kawasaki City. If only these were military unit related. Would probably be the most expensive aspect of collecting general Japanese militaria.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeP View Post
      Yes, very non military. Kanji state Unoki Cherry Association. Unoki can be found outside of Tokyo near Kawasaki City. If only these were military unit related. Would probably be the most expensive aspect of collecting general Japanese militaria.

Tom
      Hi Tom

Thank you very much for the information. Unfortunately the price is too high considering what it is. It looks nice though. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeP View Post

Tom
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakurakai

It has some value. How much were they asking?

Comment

Interesting!

Tom

Comment

Flag

Well small world, I just bought this flag with accessories and was just pestering Guy for translation to see if it said "Eat at Joes" or something,,,,saved alot of effort and will display well and does have military connection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X