CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An interesting flight suit and helmet that is being offered locally for discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An interesting flight suit and helmet that is being offered locally for discussion

Hey Guys,

Im not up the Japanese flight gear values.

Are these pretty rare?

Any questions shoot me a note here or a PM

thanks for any info

Cheers J
    Attached Files

No one has seen one like this? No comments?

Comment

Hello,

It's a summer helmet and a winter flight suit. Not rare, but desirable considering the condition. I would make sure the suit is named. Many are unissued. In that case insigna would have been added post war to enhance the value.

Both items are on eBay right now. Starting price is rather low for the suit. But too high for the helmet IMO.

Comment

Very nice, I like it. What is his asking price, I assume it's a buy it now?

Comment

Okay, time for a reality check! The Army helmet is horrible! It has huge stains on each ear cup - and they look like blood stains to me. Totally ruined!

The winter suit is soooo common that you will see these around for the next 100 years! They weigh a ton, display horribly, and the electrical plug is cut off. The insignia is such an obvious post war scab on that its embarrassing to even post a picture of it...

Other then that good ahead and buy it!

Comment

Totally agree with Beretta !

Comment

Originally posted by Spagg199th View Post
              Very nice, I like it. What is his asking price, I assume it's a buy it now?
              What I meant above is that yes it's original and some like that been there done that look others do not. If Jumper likes it and the shoulder boards are just sewn on it's a easy fix. Just pull the threads out, if glued on pass. Jumper if you like it go for it as long as you can buy it cheap!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X