Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The" Copper Hilt you don't want!

Hi!
    I just saw this and since they are discussed on occasion I figured you would like to see this!
    Wow! I think this guy was discussed recently for bad flags, I can't believe his price for a piece of crap!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/WwII-Japane...frcectupt=true

Bob
    www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Yeah, this guy is borderline insane! He buys legit stuff on Ebay and turns around and asks 5 times what he paid for it. He makes and sells fake flags. He buys swords and mix and matches parts. He buys swords and parts them out. He makes a bunch of low end outright fake parts for swords. He has real items mixed in with total crap, to confuse the buyer!

PG-

Comment

A couple of us have reported the item as falsely advertised but it's still there unfortunately.

Comment

Too bad, he is really a crook! 6000 for a fake, unbelievable! It gets a lot of looks, I really hope no one buy it, really sad for the hobby.
        Anyway, have a great weekend guys!
        Bob

sigpic

Comment

It’s hard to get someone to open the pocket book for the real deal, doubt anyone will be fooled at $6k.

Comment

Originally posted by reeder3 View Post
            It’s hard to get someone to open the pocket book for the real deal, doubt anyone will be fooled at $6k.
            Unfortunately that is not always true, I could tell you some horror stories. For someone who does not know I can see someone offering less and getting it. You just never know, sad but he should be run off ebay but it sounds like ebay does not care.
            Sorry guys, I was just horrifically shocked when I saw that!!!!
            Bob

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X