Japan Medal Making Corporatiom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan Medal Making Corporatiom?

Does anyone know anything about this company? All I know is they were in business during the 1928-30 period for sure, as they produced Showa Enthronement medals. I picked one up about 3 years ago, but I can't find anything about this company other than its existence at some point in that period. I'm curious, as always. Thanks for any info. The hallmark is an N with the sides bowed out.

Originally posted by CD Wells View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this company? All I know is they were in business during the 1928-30 period for sure, as they produced Showa Enthronement medals. I picked one up about 3 years ago, but I can't find anything about this company other than its existence at some point in that period. I'm curious, as always. Thanks for any info. The hallmark is an N with the sides bowed out.
    Begin at post #56:
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/japane...apan-682650-6/

Originally posted by Nick Komiya
    By that time in October, it must have become clear that they needed another 100,000 or so medals, as a company called the Japan Order Manufacturing Company (日本勲章製作株式会社) was newly set up on 17th October 1928 under the pretence that they will be making the Showa Grand Ceremony Medal.....

Comment

Thank you! I should have suspected a translation issue could be the problem. I don't speak Japanese, but I've seen it enough in the languages i do speak. I think I'll bookmark that thread. There's some really interesting stuff there.
      Thanks again! I'm finally getting my collection sorted through and my records finished at an amazing pace because of the great guys here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X