Japanese Naval Helmet for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Naval Helmet for review

i posted this Japanese Naval Helmet for sale on the Estand http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=968835 it looks good to me but i got a PM stating it didnt look original to him i was hoping a few of you more informed on these could ether authenticate or give it the thumbs down

thanks!

Its a Swedish M26 that someone dolled up a bit to look like something its not.

PG-
    Attached Files

Comment

Pure THUMBs DOWN friend! Not even Japanese, much less Navy

Comment

m26
        Attached Files

Comment

Darn!!

it sure fooled me!! someone really took alot of time to make this thing look good!! straight up crook!

Comment

Delete

WOW! what a mess that almost developed into! thank you guys. when i posted it for review i thought the name and meatball flag might not be good and some other details but i had no idea it was a straight up FRAUD and not even Jap oh my my my im upset not about the 325 the helmet cost im upset that i was fooled!!! im sticking with German stuff! LOL

Comment

It's a Swedish M26 helmet.

Sorry.. Robert

Comment

Originally posted by helmetbuyers View Post
                It's a Swedish M26 helmet.

Sorry.. Robert
                no its not just a swed M26 its an expensive swedish m26 LOL

Comment

thanks

out of curiosity..what are they selling for the M26's

Comment

That's scary, I know us and German helmets, I have a nice jap helmet purchased from JR, but I might have even bought that one. Hopefully in person I would notice but by pure photos just the chinstrap grabbed me as odd.

Comment

Very little $35 or so
                      God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by claszIII View Post
                        out of curiosity..what are they selling for the M26's
                        Was that in Lewisburg PA? Came across it months ago if so. I’ll look for the thread...

Comment

http://http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925694

Here I think I posted it 8/2017. Picked up a nice luft sword there a few years ago, else it’s always junk anymore.
                          Last edited by dasboot2011; 07-20-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

In the late 1960's in Detroit, a army surplus store called 'Barry's Surplus" had these helmets for sale by the hundreds. On the front was a paper Japanese flag glued on, the price was five bucks. Still have mine, used as a motorcycle helmet back then. Always wondered what they really were, now I know-thanks! gjd.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X