Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby nambu holster for estimate

Hello everyone,

Can you give me an estimate for this baby nambu holster? I know they are quite rare.

Thank you very much.

This one is in nice condition from the views shown. Hit and miss on Selling at this but, I'd say somewhere around THE RANGE OF $1,000 - $1300

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer Beretta1934 !

Best regards.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm coming back to you about this holster for baby nambu. I came back from my trip this morning and went to pick it up from the person who sold it, and to my surprise, it was with his wearing strap!
        I post you so photos of best qualityes with his wearing strap to maybe review the estimate.

What do you think ?

Thank you very much.

Comment

My gut feeling is a random, unrelated strap was added to holster. I've never seen embossed, decorated designs on any military keepers for sling/straps. Looks like fresh leather surface damage around aluminum snaps/rivets. Overall leather color of strap & keepers don't match holster etc

Comment

Hello,
            Indeed it may seem odd but the baby nambu were not used officially in the army in view of its high cost of production and its caliber too small. It was bought by the few officers who could afford, in the private.

Comment

Both pistol & holster have official military Arsenal markings. The holster is absolutely correct & original. I suspect a military strap from something has been added post war & sliders. You posted photos of holster without strap! Makes sense it's been recently added!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
                My gut feeling is a random, unrelated strap was added to holster. I've never seen embossed, decorated designs on any military keepers for sling/straps. Looks like fresh leather surface damage around aluminum snaps/rivets. Overall leather color of strap & keepers don't match holster etc

I agree with Jareth on the strap - It just doesn't go with the holster. The additional photos add a lot to see the condition - nice looking holster. IMO I'd remove the strap because it might just add confusion and distraction from the nice and 100% original holster .

Comment

Ok, thank you very much for your answers. I was so happy for nothing, it seemed strange to me that he did not send me the pictures with the strap the first time ...

In view of the best photos, your estimate remains the same beretta 1934?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by beretta1934 View Post
                    This one is in nice condition from the views shown. Hit and miss on Selling at this but, I'd say somewhere around THE RANGE OF $1,000 - $1300

Yes, the extra pictures strengthen my view of its value without the strap attached. Very nice holster.

BTW I've seen the small nickel plated baby cleaning rods, in excellent condition, sell for $1,000+.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X