Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with tunic

Hello everyone,
    Is this indeed an officers tunic? or some other style with added collar tabs? If so, what time line would this fit? Late war? Also, should this style have the collar tabs on it? Thank you all for any help you can offer.

PG-
    Attached Files

I'm not knowledgable on tunic types. In order to judge tabs we need to see a reverse photo of collar to see how tabs were attached. Also helpful to know if there's a hand inked owners name on interior.

Comment

Thanks Jareth! I will see what I can find out.

PG-

Comment

Looks more like student or civilian uniform with not having a right breast pocket. Definitely need to see how it is marked inside.

Comment

Originally posted by zachb View Post
          Looks more like student or civilian uniform with not having a right breast pocket. Definitely need to see how it is marked inside.
          I was wondering about that. I have a request for more pictures regarding any interior markings and rank tab attachment. Thanks Zach

PG-

Comment

Originally posted by zachb View Post

+1 on Zachs observations

Comment

Originally posted by beretta1934 View Post
              +1 on Zachs observations

PG-

Comment

I guess the fact that the seller has not responded with pictures or information about the collar tab attachment or the possibility of a name or tailors label, makes me think that he's hiding something.

PG-

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X