Help needed - equipment/uniform identification & value estimation requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed - equipment/uniform identification & value estimation requested

Hi, even though Japanese items aren't in my collecting field, I have received the opportunity to buy the full complete mannequin.
    It was offered to a local museum at €2500 but the museum only wanted to buy some pieces of the set and the seller only wants to let it go in 1 deal. I believe I can get the price reduced to €2000 but want to make sure it's worth it.

Arisaka is still working but I haven't received confirmation of the model.
    I know these first pictures are vague, can anyone confirm what other detailed pictures are needed for an estimation and identification?

Thanks!

Hi, Of course from these pictures it is very difficult to say. Assuming everything is original your probably talking about 1,400.00-1,700.00 € maximum value (and that is a best case scenario). The hat looks problematic, the canteen harness appears to be a reproduction, the belt is not a combat belt, and there are other issues as well. The rifle might be the best item but one cannot tell the condition from these pictures. Unless I could get pictures of all items I would only offer 900€ based on these pictures.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X